Ingenious Peoples Knowledge Consultants is a collective of process designers, facilitators, trainers and coaches.
The guide sheds light on the following areas:
- What do we actually mean by “hybrid“? Some terminology to clean out some misunderstandings
- What criteria can we apply to decide for or against going hybrid? What makes the extra effort of hybrid worthwhile?
- Basic principles & pitfalls to consider in hybrid events
- Design patterns & ideas to apply in the practical design
- A sneak peek into the future of hybrid
The guide ends with some very practical suggestions, e.g. how to adapt facilitation methods to hybrid situations, an example of a facilitation script and a possible network plan of how to plug together different devices in a workshop room to allow for hybrid facilitation.
Guide in English: http://www.i-p-k.co.za/wp-content/uploads/Paper-on-Hybrid-EN.pdf
Guide in German: http://www.i-p-k.co.za/wp-content/uploads/Paper-on-Hybrid-V1_1-compress.pdf